Resources and training materials
Modified on: Fri, 10 Aug, 2018 at 9:15 PM
Training materials and guides
Here are some Altmetric Explorer for Institutions training resources for you to use in your own sessions and webinars.
- Explorer for Institutions User Guide - PDF
- Introduction to Altmetric Explorer for Institutions training slides - PDF
- Institutional Uses and Examples - PDF
- Workshop activities - slides with hands-on activities - PowerPoint
- Text for advertising your session online - Word
- Posters to advertise your access to the Explorer - Poster 1 | Poster 2 | Poster 3
- Researcher flyer - Tips and tricks for promoting your research - PDF
- Altmetric Attention Score & Donut flyer - Explains how our score is calculated - PDF
- Roll-out guide - Rolling out Altmetric Explorer at your institution: a guide | PDF
Reusable posters, logos, banners:
- Overview slides to use in your own meetings - PowerPoint
- Launch email template - HTML version / Text version
- Email banner image - Blue .JPG | White .JPG
- Website banner
- Altmetric logos - hosted on our website
- Altmetric promotional posters
- Poster 1 - "A research output is mentioned online every 1.8 seconds"
- Poster 2 - "The dissemination of research has moved online"
- Poster 3 - "Who's talking about your research?"
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?